Thursday, October 2, 2008

taylor is 10 today

one week old - in my brother's apartment with his red sheet, what a fun day!


Posted by Picasa
and now, she's a beautiful young lady.
where did the time go? wasn't it just yesterday that we were shocked to come home with a baby? we had no idea what to do with her. and 10 years later, we still don't. our time of molding is quickly coming to an end. i'm very proud of her and thankful for the gift that God has given us. she is His and on loan to us. off to her favorite restaurant, olive garden to celebrate 10 years.

3 comments:

Darcy said...

Oh my gosh! 10?? Really?? Double Digits?? Just a few short years away from the teens???

It seems like just yesterday, okay not exactly yesterday, but not too long ago that she and Emma and Hannah all posed for a "first day of preschool" picture!

Oh my gosh. I can't believe it. LOL.

Happy Birthday Taylor! Hope you had a wonderful dinner at Olive Garden!

Denise said...

Thanks for inviting me to Olive Garden, Taylor. I had a blast!
You are getting to be such a sweet young lady and I love you the best of all! Dont forget to text me! I'll be waiting!

love,
Gramma

Kristin said...

OMG I can't believe she is 10 already!!!! I remember her being 5 months old and baby sitting her on Crusade nights and mornings. I remember her falling asleep on my chest because that was the only way to make her stop screaming :) Now I have a 2 yr old and another on the way! Life goes by to fast.