Wednesday, November 12, 2008

anniversary in dana point

what can i say...i love my coffee!


Posted by Picasai have three words for you...amazing anniversary!
For our 15th, matt completely surprised me, he made arrangements for the kids to stay with a friend. he packed and delivered their things, moved a doctor appointment to avoid conflict, arranged for me to take a day off work, booked a hotel and made dinner reservations all without my knowledge or help. he so sweetly attempted to pack my things too. we'll just give him an a+ for the effort. we had a great time!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Three words? It looked like two words to me! LOL

What a blessing to have such a thoughtful husband. I'm so glad you had a great 15th anniversary. Here's to many, many more years!

God Bless,

Jamie

Kathi said...

I am so happy for you guys!! It's crazy to hear you have been married for 15 years cause I know I am not that old Sarah!! LOL

Love you,

Kathi

Sarah said...

kath- yes, WE are that old...wait, i mean i was married when I was 12.